
this adorable image of the napping baby doll, Bobby.
Ah, what mommy doesn't love one of these shots? They're SO cute when they're asleep!
B
ut then, equal face time has to be given to Panda and Tiger...we wouldn't want them to feel neglected. 
B
ut then, equal face time has to be given to Panda and Tiger...we wouldn't want them to feel neglected. 
But, who the heck is this guy and when did my child take his picture?
Oh, wait...this next picture explains it. That was Scooby Doo's best buddy Shaggy. Right, I was letting the small person watch the movie that day. Ruh-Roh!
So I get the pictures of the beloved dolls, maybe even the Scooby Doo pics...but this one?? I mean, I know it's a bathing suit...but why? Just being artistic, I guess.Then I arrive at the self protrait. Really, could you scold this kid for playing with your camera phone?
Me neither.



1 comment:
Ahhh kids and their tech savvy ways!
Too cute.
Post a Comment