I'm late getting this posted, but it's still Tuesday!
The letter "C". In no particular order
1. Christ. Savior to me and anyone else who chooses to come to Him.
2. Crayl. Friend for life, and then some.
3. Children. Specifically, mine. But there are others I am fond of too.
4. Chase and Callista. Speaking of children that I am fond of, dearly loved children of my sister.
5. Chiropractors. Particularly the one that made my back and shoulders feel so much better today.
6. Comfort. Especially the sort you get from kind words and hugs.
7. Challenges. Just not impossible ones.
8. Crayons. Great art begins here.
9. Candles. They look and smell nice. Too bad I have a bad track record with fire!
10. Camaraderie.
I thank my God every time I remember you.
Philippians 1:3 (NIV)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment