Monday, October 20, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

Ten things I'm thankful for...E edition



1. Emily. Tender hearted little angel.

2. Eggs. A great way to start the day!

3. Energy. In short supply these days... sure appreciate it when I've got it.

4. Eagles. Fascinating birds that lend themselves well to some fantastic imagery.

5. Eyesight...eyeglasses. Visual clarity is a wonderful blessisng.

6. Education. Once you have it, no one can take it away.

7. Employment. Such an important part of so many of our lives.

8. Eagerness. Especially when it is shown by my kids over doing their chores...HAHA!

9. Entry. As many times as I've been locked out of places lately, being granted entry is a wonderful thing!

10. Electricity.


Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

1 comment:

Crayl said...

Excellently done.:)