Featured letter this week..."D"
1. Dad. My dad. I never could imagine a better one on earth. Words are not sufficient!
2. Diane. Immensely appreciated friend and chef extraordinaire. Again, words are not sufficient!
3. Daniel Doss Band. Thoroughly enjoyed their excellent music and leading in worship this weekend. Haven't heard them? Listen to song samples from their website !
4. Dogs. Not all dogs...a select few, past and present.
5. Dance. I have no talent for it personally, but love to watch it...especially my beloved dancing niece!
6. Disengage. Great song, fantastic album, terrific artist! Check it out here
7. Distance. Sometimes hurts, but gave me a tremendous appreciation for my family when we moved back close to them.
8. Dinner. Hate to skip it. Also, I'm in the business of good dinners!
9. Driving. An activity I've always enjoyed, especially because it gets me where I want to go.
10. Delivery. When I just don't want to go out to get that pizza, no matter how much I enjoy driving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
i love your ten on tuesday lists.I thein It's sweet how you have "Dad" at the top of the list this week
Post a Comment